All 10 art Reviews

see no evil see no evil

Amazing work

kiareri responds:

Thank you!

the nice one the nice one

It's an alright piece and looks an awfully like a cartoon however just because it's cartoon doesn't mean anatomy has to be ignored.

Her waist is WAY to skinny to be supporting breasts that big and hips so wide. Her shoulders seem out of place. What disturbed me the most was her nose it seems so out of place and fake. Other than those small problems this is a great piece and I hope to see your work in the future!

baby baby

impressive and cute :3

A very impressive sketch. You got a whole lot of things done right including the anatomy and you captured the face and expression very well.

Everything looks about right and it looks as if this took you a lot of time to make. I like the expression of joy found in his, (your) face. The shading was done very well and looks professional. You worked well with your light source and did everything pretty good.

The only thing I'd have to complain would be the ear. You didn't really work that well on it; it's barely visible.

But all things aside this is truly impressive, keep up the good work.

Disintegrate Disintegrate

a personal favorite of mine.

I must say this artwork is very impressive. The fact that it got front-paged does not surprise this at all.

The use of cool colors really gives off an effect, and applies very well to what you are trying to show. You shaded very well the human anatomy is perfect, a very effective pose, to give off the feel of combat or war, giving off many thoughts of war, which does look to have a reason. But what really made this look like an impressive artwork was the in depth disintegration effect.

You are a very talented artist and I hope to see a lot more works on this site.

Slayerrr Slayerrr

magnificent

Truly magnificent good work on the sword. The body structure is very well done as well.

this gonna be a flash mov this gonna be a flash mov

their bodies are a bit off...

but pretty impressive

Half life Half life

okay seriously??

this is not really good it just a sketch of whatever it is sorry

chop sticks anyone? chop sticks anyone?

eh.

it is not really something you should submit into the art portal it very simple

music of life music of life

simple

that all i can say

Greenlee Studios logo Greenlee Studios logo

Very nice

has cool effect to well done